Thailand is one of the most desirable destinations worldwide. The kingdom has become a highly sought-after market for investors.
The Elite Flexible One Program is designed for investors who wish to access the Thai market by acquiring real estate in the kingdom, while enjoying residence status for up to five years. In addition, members gain exclusive privileges such as expedited immigration procedures and special discounts at leading hospitals, hotels, spas, restaurants, department stores, and golf courses.
Benefits of the Thailand Elite Flexible One Program
• Full residence rights in Thailand for up to five years, with the option to upgrade
• No annualfee
• Low-cost yet high standard of living
• Complimentary VIP services including a dedicated Thailand Elite Personal Assistant (EPA) for assistance with fast-tracked airport immigration processing, baggage claim, and lounge access
• Thailand Elite Personal Liaison (EPL) for assistance with opening a local bank account and obtaining a Thai driving license as well as access to a 24-hour multilingual contact center
• Special discounts at leading hospitals, hotels, spas, restaurants, department stores, and golf courses
• In Thailand, residents (those residing in the country for more than 180 days) are subject to tax only on income earned from sources within Thailand as well as on any portion of income from foreign sources that is remitted to Thailand in the same year in which it is earned.
Requirements and procedures of the Thailand Elite Flexible One Program
This exclusive program is offered by the Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited (TPC), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, under the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
Within the first two years of the program, investors may upgrade to one of the following three options:
- Elite Ultimate Privilege (residence valid for 20 years): THB 1.605 million (approximately USD 50,000)
- Elite Superiority Extension (residence valid for 10 years): THB 500,000 (approximately USD 16,000)
- Elite Privilege Access (residence valid for 10 years): THB 500,000 (approximately USD 16,000)
There is no annual fee and no minimum stay requirement to maintain residence status.